You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Inglot Blush Palette - Freedom Sytem

I'm currently having a bit of a love in with Inglot at the moment, I can't believe they were off my radar for so long.




For those of you unaware of Inglots freedom system, allow me give you a little run down. First you decide how many eye shadows, blusher etc you want. I believe they start with 3 items and go up as far as 20, you then get to pick which ever colours you wish for your palette. Great idea if you ask me!!! I've bought many an eyeshadow palette and thought I wish there was this colour instead of that colour.

For my blush palette I chose the four pan option. (I hope im calcuating this corretly €42, €9 per blush then the palette when bought with the 4 blush is half price at €6)



From left to right: 34, 47, 20,52

My favourite colour in this palette is the hot pink colour (52) I just love me some hot pink.  They are all very pigmented and I think they give me a great variety in my kit.

No 34 was chosen for me by the lovely girl who served me (Enisa), I don't think I'd of chosen this one myself but I have to say its really nice on it has some subtle glitter in it.  Really nice if you are going for a nice natural look.

Blush can really make or break a makeup look so choosing the right colour for your skin tone is the key. I would say if you aren't sure always ask the makeup artist / adviser which one they would recommend for you. And don't be afraid to ask them to try it out on you they'd be only too happy to oblige.

My advice on choosing blush, if you're going for a dramatic eye choose a blush that complements it and doesn't compete with it. Same with a natural look choose something subtle, that goes with the overall look. Always apply a little at at a time, its easier to add to blusher than take away and nobody wants the "aunt Sally" look now do they :) If you do over do it, use the remaining foundation on your brush or sponge over it this will help tone it down.

So if you haven't yet taken the plunge, do it, call into Inglot! you wont be disappointed.

Have you any Inglot favourites I should know about?

Love

Donna

PS I was not sponsored for this post all opinions are my own :)






No comments:

Post a Comment