You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Tuesday 5 February 2013

January Favorites

Sorry this is a tad late my lovelies, real life took over for a bit, but we are back on track. So this will be my first monthly favourtes.

Hair:
Unq1 hair treatment, this was recommended to me by a girl in work. It's great!! Protects your hair from heat styling. (Watch this space for a giveaway)

Skincare:
Vichy 3 in 1 cleanser, this leaves your skin feeling really nice. It struggles slightly with gel liner but its really nice so I don't mind having to use separate eye makeup remover.

Face:
Estée Lauder Doublewear foundation, what hasn't been said about this foundation already, extremely long lasting and excellent coverage!

Mac Mineralize Skin Finish, as a dry skin lady I find this keeps my skin from drying out.

Eyes:
Lancôme Hypnose drama eyes mascara, doesn't smudge on my eyes and makes my really pathetic little lashes look good!

Naked palette (there's no look that can't be achieved with this palette).

Inglot Gel eyeliner (black) really really long lasting and a great price!

Lips:
Nothing got my attention this month just Vaseline Rosy lip therapy :)

Tools:
Real techniques buffing brush (please excuse the dirty brush in the pic, I was too lazy to wash it before the pic) great brush! Leaves a flawless finish! These range of brushes are great value and available in boots.

Non Beauty
My Kindle fell back in love with this in Jan, I really enjoy reading but after a long day in work I sometimes am too tired to read before bed! So I'm doing my best to get a few pages in a night.



So that's the round up.

What were ur Jan faves?

Love

Donna






No comments:

Post a Comment