You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Monday 25 February 2013

Z Palette

How many of you have loads of single eye shadows that never get used? I find the main reason I never use them is because I don't see them. So last year I bought the Z Palette. I can easily say this was a fantastic purchase. I have 13 single Mac eye shadows in my collection that were very rarely used, not because I didn't love them but because they were in a bag and a hassle to find. I love my Urban Decay palettes because they are so easy to transport anywhere. Taking 13 Mac eye shadows on holidays, well lets face it was never going to happen, a Urban Decay Naked Palette on the other hand much easier to fling in a bag.

I watch a lot of you tube channels for reviews and tutorials and the Z Pallet gets plenty of airtime. I have to say buying this beauty has made me fall in love with my Mac shadows once again.
 
I have the large red palette. This holds 27 Mac eye shadows, however the best thing about this palette is that you are not restricted to a brand, size or eye shadows for that mater. If you've de potted your Mac eye shadows you will need to use magnetic stickers to get them to stay on the palette, my palette came with the stickers so it was dead handy. It has a clear window so its easy to see whats inside the palette. The creator of this palette is a makeup artist herself so she really had ease of use in mind when designing it. You can purchase the Z Palette on their website here. It comes in loads of different designs and sizes there's bound to be one there that fits your needs.
 
Red- Large Palette

 I got mine from Camera Ready Cosmetics here. I also recently got a mail from CRC to say that they will price match any product so make sure you check out their website.

Here's a pic of mine (not great I will update, need some natural light), I've 13 Mac eye shadows, a Max Factor eye shadow, an eyeshadow quad from Benefit and a Benefit blusher in mine.

If you'd like to see a post on how to de-pot the eye shadows let me know. It was easy enough to do, only one eyeshadow was damaged and that was because I was rushing :(.  I also managed to back to Mac the pots and got myself two new mac lipsticks :)


(god that photo is awful!!)

I need to do another de potting exercise and get my hands on some more palettes.

Will you be de-potting your Mac eye shadows?

Love

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment