You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Wednesday 20 February 2013

3 Week Mascara

I'm always on the look out for a long lasting smudge proof mascara, so when I heard about a 3 week mascara I just had to give it a go.

This mascara is applied to the lashes in a similar way to how we apply normal everyday mascara.  It's only to be applied by a trained professional so this isnt a do it yourself jobby!

I had my mascara applied by Louise from Louscara Lashes, you can visit her facebook page here.

This treatment lasts up to 3 weeks, depending on your natural eyelash growth / shred rate.  Once applied they are instantly waterproof and smudge proof. This a great option for brides, holidays and anyone like me who constantly gets panda eyes from normal non waterproof mascara. Mine lasted over 2 weeks before it started to look like it needed to be removed. The mascara is in fact a resin and when applied feels much harder than a normal mascara does, so if you're not a fan of how eyelash extensions feel on the eye this might not be for you as for me it felt similar just without the length.

The 3 week mascara doesn't lengthen your lashes just gives the same effect that mascara does. Its a great idea and I will deffo be having it done again in the future especially when i am heading on holidays this for me was much better than a tint.

Louise is based in Dublin and will travel to surrounding areas. This treatment costs €35 do mention that you heard about here at Lip Gloss and Slippers Blog and she might even give you a little discount.

Any treatments your loving at the moment?

Donna
XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment