You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Tuesday 1 January 2013

The journey here

I've always had a major obsession with makeup, in 2012 I ticked a life long ambition off my list and qualified as a makeup artist. Next thing on my list: write a beauty blog.

I love beauty blogs, before I ever buy a makeup or beauty item I troll the Internet for reviews first, don't want to waste my hard earned cash on products that will let me down!

As far back as I can remember I've always had a makeup obsession. I'm always the person family and friends come to for recommendations. So why not share my innermost thoughts on all things makeup and beauty with as many people as I can.

I'm also in the process of starting out as a freelance makeup artist, my hubby has just bought me a tonne of makeup for my professional kit so I'll have loads of reviews coming up.

Anything you would like to see on here leave me a comment.

Love

Donna

Ps keep an eye out for my "birds on budgets" tips and bargains.
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment