You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Saturday 5 January 2013

MAC's Cremesheen Lipglass - Just Superb

While rummaging through my hand bag earlier for my keys I seen this lip gloss and thought, "yes I need to say a few words about this bad boy!"

It's been my go to lip gloss for nearly 2 years now. There's never been a makeup look I've done that this hasn't been the perfect finishing touch to.

It's perfect for wearing alone or I team it with MAC's Angel lipstick. It's a creamy soft pink colour perfect for a neutral look or if you've gone for a heavy smokey eye. Personally I think this colour would go with almost every skin colour and tone.

I was originally given this lip gloss as a gift from my oldest friend Dee on the birth of my nephew Killian. She really got my taste spot on. I've repurchased this one myself and will definitely be buying it again when this one runs out.

Can't wait for my MAC Pro Card to arrive so I can get some MAC in my kit. In fact there are loads of MAC items I want for my kit :) Are there any MAC items you'd recommend for my pro kit?

Love to hear from you


Donna
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment