You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Tuesday 22 January 2013

What's in my travel make up bag :)

Don't ya just hate travelling on a plane with only carry on luggage? Wanting to bring so much yet it all has to be under 100mls :(. Especially when you're obsessed with makeup and beauty products. I find it a challenge at times.

Here's what I brought with me on my trip to Sweden. In hindsight I could have brought two zip bags and gave the hubby one, I just wasn't thinking!!!








Items under 100mls:

- Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Lip Treatment
- Vichy Idéalia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream
- Revlon Colourstay liquid liner in black
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation (my colour is Dessert Beige)
- Mac Creme Sheen lip glass (Just Superb)
- Lancôme Hypnose Drama Mascara
- Stella McCartney
- My dailies Contacts
- Benefits Erase Paste
- Some Hair Gel for the hubby
(I also brought some Elvive Colour protect shampoo and conditioner (travel size), they were left in the hotel




Here’s what came in the makeup bag:

- Avon 6 in 1 Palette
- Kat Von D Eye shadow Palette
- Naked 2 Palette
- Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
- Urban Decay Pencil in 1999
- Milani Mineral Blusher in Mai Tai
- Benefits Hoola Bronzer
- Sleek Blusher in Rose Gold


So that’s what I find I need when I am going away, everything i need for a natural look to a smokey eye. Although bringing the Kat Von D palette was probably over kill but I do like the highlight shades that are in it. I used the Milani blusher for day time and the sleek one for night time.

What are your travel essentials?

Love

Donna

XXX

1 comment:

  1. il bookmark this for when i go away.. debating on whether to check bag in or not. I have a lot of the same products, double wear, contacts (I forgot they will have to be included in the liquids) and Stella perfume :) i also have the naked pallet & benefit blusher. check out my post on my blog called Travel Beauty you might be interested. great blog xo

    ReplyDelete