You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Inglot AMC Foundation Review

I don't think I'll be alone in this, I am constantly searching for my all time favourite foundation. Every time I run out I buy a different brand. I do have a current favourite which is Estèe Lauder Double Wear, it just does not budge!!! It's great for work . I couldn't be bothered fixing my face while I'm there yet at the same time I want to always look my best. One problem with Estèe Lauder Double Wear is I find it doesn't photograph very well when there is a flash involved (I blame the SPF)



Inglot AMCfoundation contains no SPF. I carry this foundation in my kit and it photographs really nicely. It’s a great option for nights out so that you won’t get that dreaded white mask in photos!









What Inglot say about this foundation:"Vitamin E, peptides and special polyesters are combined with a unique silicone and gel base to keep all skin types (especially dry) illuminated and moisturized."


What I say:  You can most definitely feel the silicone and gel in this foundation it feels super silky on the skin (actually really nice feeling,the Double wear is the opposite sometimes feeling tight). It’s definitely illuminating but doesn't give off that glittery effect that some illuminating foundations can. I have dry/combination skin so this was perfect from me, Although I'm not too sure that it would be great for oily skin as it tends to move around a lot so if you're oily I would recommend maybe giving this a miss or try it over a mattifying primer and most definitely powder over it. It's supposed to be a full coverage foundation but I would say it’s more medium.
 

 I've been road testing this foundation in work over the past few weeks and I'm sorry to say for me it’s not work friendly.  I've tried it, with primer, without primer with Inglot powder with Mac powder, but unfortunately it doesn't stay in place :(. That said I touch my face a million times a day so most foundations would have a hard time with that! It lasts up to about lunch time and then starts to disappear from my nose and chin, which is a pity because I had high hopes for it.



I'm not completely writing it off, as I said earlier it’s a great foundation for photographs and nights out and at €22.00 you can't go wrong. I've tried plenty of more expensive foundations that were not as good as this one is. Inglot is a fantastic brand at fantastic prices.

 I'm moving onto the YSM foundation now, gonna give this one a go see how it gets on. :) 

Have you tried Inglot yet? 

Love 

Donna  

** I have not been sponsored for this post all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment