You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Wednesday 9 January 2013

My Cleansing Routine Favourites - Part 2

 
At the weekends I will cleanse before bed with cleanser and cotton pads. My go to cleanser at the moment is Garnier Soft Essentials Cleansing Milk.This is a cleanser, I'll be honest here, that I grabbed one day in the supermarket because I had run out and it was on offer, but I'm glad I did. It’s a fantastic cleanser, it's for dry skin, which I occasionally have. It's a complete cleanser so no need for a separate eye makeup remover (great for bob's*). I wear Estée Lauder Double Wear foundation most days and it takes it off with no effort. It’s really good at removing gel liner and mascara.
Its really well priced too. You can get this cleanser in most places for about €5.  This is the cleanser I keep in my professional kit too, its perfect!



If my eyes need an little extra clean,the eye makeup remover I normally go for is Lancôme Bi-Facil eye makeup remover. The one I am currently using is the tiny one I got as part of a set along with a Kohl pencil and a Hypnose Drama Eyes mascara before Christmas. I would normally have the full sized bottle, so I will need a trip to Boots soon. I am in love with this eye makeup remover!!! I don't have a bad word to say about it.




On to toner. I'm not a huge fan of toner the bottle I have, I’ve had a while now. I use Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Refreshing Toner. I like my cleansing to be as quick as possible. So I really only wipe the toner over my cleansed face as quickly as I can. I don't really have much of an opinion on toner so I apologise for that, and I only use it cos that’s what we are always told, cleanse, tone, moisturise lol. And it could also be because none have ever blown me away and stood out from the crowd.

Tomorrow will be the last instalment :). Then I'm thinking a foundation review is in order, I've been wearing my Inglot AMC foundation for a few days to give you guys a review.

Love

Donna
XXX










No comments:

Post a Comment