You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Sunday 6 January 2013

FOTD

You'll have to forgive the quality of the photo, I know it's not great. I tried a close up of my eyes but it seems I have the most unphotogenic eyes on the planet, so until I up skill on the photo taking you'll have to bear with me.

Foundation- Mac Studio Sculpt NW25
Powder - Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in medium
Highlight - Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl
Blush - Inglot no 34
Contour - Benefit Hoola
Eyebrows - Avon True Colour 6 in 1 Eye Palette Neutral Eyes - the matte taupe colour
Eyes - Naked 2 palette : Foxy all over the lid as a base, tease blended into the crease, bootycall all over the lid. I then used Makeup Forever Star Dust over that, I think the shade I have is 902. ELF cream eyeliner and a couple of coats of Lancôme Hypnose Drama to finish it off.
Lips - Soap and Glory Mother Pucker in the colour Punch Bowl.

Not doing much today just a lazy Sunday and date night with the hubby.


Love

Donna
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment