You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Beauty Salon Spotlight - Arshia's Beauty and Nail Salon, Dublin 7

When visiting a beauty salon I love to be made feel really welcome and like I am their number one customer even if I only visit a few times a year. This is a hard thing to find in Dublin in my experience.  So When I found Arshia’s Beauty and Nail Salon last year and was treated this way I was only delighted.  So I just wanted to share that happiness with you guys.


Arshia’s Beauty and Nail Salon, 52A Phibsboro Road, Dublin 7 is just the perfect place to go, It’s owned and run by Deepi.  Deepi who was born and raised in India is as Irish as I am, she’s lived here for a few years  now and the Dublin accent is slowly starting to creep in. She’s named the salon after her daughter which I think is a lovely touch.  She always makes me feel really welcome and really valued as a client. Although the salon itself isn’t huge, the array of treatments most certainly is! There’s manicures, pedicures, Indian head massage and waxing to name just a few. You can see the list of treatments on the website here.   I have to say though on the days I have been there the most popular treatment seemed to be threading and at €10 for eyebrows I can see why.


What I love the most (besides Deepi herself) are the prices. In these recessionary times I like to see businesses who offer high quality luxury treatments for affordable prices. And I think most of you will agree with me on that. The salon is open 7 days a week with late night opening on Thursdays and Fridays there’s no excuse to drop in and get pampered.


2013 I have vowed to visit the beauty salon more to treat myself, being a nail tech myself I tend to do all my own manicures pedicures etc, which isn't really a treat. so Deepi will be seeing more of me this year.

Love 

Donna
XXX

** I have not been sponsored to write this post, I'm just sharing the love. 


6 comments:

  1. I really admire your post .You are given really wonderful homemade recipes to reduce cellulite. I will try these at home, also.

    This Website

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby's Hair & Beauty Salon is providing services in Leytonstone High Road. Customer Satisfaction is guaranteed, services include waxing, threading, facial etc.


    Ruby's Hair & Beauty Salon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty parlor that can enhance their beauty and give them natural look. Eyebrows threading is a perfect place as it is the Mia Bella Women Makeup Salon in Las Vegas and giving beauty services to the women of all ages at a very low price.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Nail salon Cannock

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every girl wants to look her best on her wedding day but makeup catastrophes can often ruin the whole attire. Follow these simple bridal makeup tips to get a naturally glowing look on the big day.Bridal Makeup beauty tips,beauty salon in Las Vegas .

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a nice article. Everyone should read. Thanks for sharing. For more amazing information you may get from this link Nail Salon

    ReplyDelete