You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Friday 4 January 2013

Inglot Duraline Review

I don't know how many times I've thrown away gel / cream eyeliners that have dried out with still a large amount of product still in the jar, I'm sure you guys are the same.

Take my ELF studio cream eyeliner, a fave of mine for a while now. Cheap as chips (£3.75), easy to apply, lasts all day. Its taken it a while to dry out (in fairness) but its dried out all the same. Was breaking my heart to throw it out. So on a recent shopping trip to Inglot, I was introduced to Duraline.

Duraline is a liquid which Inglot say "will transform any powder into an intense easy to apply liquid". But when the girl at the counter told me it would also revive dried out gel liners too. I had to have it.

It's a small bottle 9ml/ .30oz with a glass dropper. The dropper is a great idea means you can ad as little or as much product as you need.

I've revived my ELF eye liner and I am delighted with the outcome.

So for anyone who has a gel eyeliner on its way out especially more expensive ones you should definitely invest in this product.

I tried it out with some eye shadows too and true to its word it does exactly what it says on the tin.

Inglot in slowly becoming my all time favourite brand!!!

Have you any gel liners in need of a pick me up?





No comments:

Post a Comment