You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Thursday 3 January 2013

Sneaky lunch time, teeny weeney haul

On the way to get my sambo at lunch time I have to walk by boots :). So as I had a few minutes to spare I dropped in. This Boots is only small but they still manage to pack in a lot of goodies all the same.

I went straight for the sale aisle with all the little leftover items from the Christmas gift sets. There wasn't much left but I did pick up the 17 eye crayon gift set reduced from €13 to €6.50, sure I couldn't pass that one up!



It comes with 3 eye crayons and a little smudge thingy.



The colours are all really wearable and they are super blendable (on my hand anyway, I've yet to try them on the eyes)





Can't wait to give these crayons a road test.

I also picked up a mini Soap and Glory Hand Food (€3.50) for my desk in work, I don't know how on earth this little gem of a hand cream never made it into my collection. Before Christmas I bought the boots star buy "the best of all" from Soap and Glory. I had tried their shower cream and body butter before but never bought any of their other products before, delighted with most things so far. So when I saw the mini  Hand Food it  had to come home with me too :).


Any other soap and glory recommendations for me leave them below :)

Love

Donna
XXX


2 comments:

  1. You should also try Endless Glove hand mask by Soap and Glory. I received a set that had it fir Xmas. Along with a pair of cotton gloves. My hands have never been so soft. Love the blog by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete