You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Thursday 22 June 2017

Review - Lidl Self tanners

I was really hoping this would be a better review but alas its not. If you frequent Lidl you'll have seen the Self tanning milk and self tanning mousse. At €1.99 and €2.99 I thought they were worth trying and certainly weren't going to break the bank. (and I even think at the moment they are on offer too with a euro off)

Now a wee disclaimer, I only tried the mousse, because after that I just couldn't be bothered trying the milk. The mouse is white so there is no guide colour, which I don't like anyway. I normally apply tan last thing at night after my shower,  I am generally rushing when applying it. So no guide colour can be disastrous. It has a really weird consistency too, almost felt soapy a bit like a shaving foam. It applied well but took a while to dry into the skin.

The results: I got all the fake tan smell but very very little tan. Now I will say, my skin is absolutely crap at tanning and developing a fake tan,  especially my legs. This was more like one of those gradual tanners rather than a fake tan, if that makes sense. It wore off well and although I wasn't a golden goddess, there was a noticeable change to my skin.

It wasn't the worst I've tried but I'd rather spend the extra money and buy the Cocoa Brown tan instead.

I'm almost out of the Cocoa Brown at the moment so I think I might try one of the other newer tans on the market and see how I get on. So watch this space for more reviews.


Lots of love

Donna

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment