You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Changing things up

So after a very long break and a couple of attempted come backs I am most definitely back to doing what makes me happy.

Blogging is something that I love to do, I love reviewing and sharing etc etc. Ive really missed it. But being a mammy to 2 small girls and working full time I really just haven't had the time to sit down and write. Plus I am sooooo out of the loop on all things beauty but that's about to change. I really need to up my game.

So the plan is to start bringing more aspects of my life into the blog and make it a more lifestyle blog than just a beauty blog.

So I plan to schedule 3 blog posts a week:

Mammy Mondays : all things mammy, kids and baby related.
What I'm loving Wednesdays: all things I'm loving at the moment, Beauty, Makeup, clothes etc
Fitness Friday: My fitness journey, healthy lifestyle, weight loss and much more.

I know I gave them tacky names lol

Hopefully from here I can get back into my passions as well as being super mam ha ha ha

So to celebrate my comeback I'm going to run a little competition over on my

So I hope you'll give my blog a like and share the love over on Facebook xxx

Love
Donna
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment