You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Friday 9 June 2017

Mini Boots Haul/ NYX Micro Brow Pencil Review

Hiya,

So its been a really really long time since I've done a post on here. But I am now getting back into what I love.

Just thought I'd share a little haul with you guys and do a review of one of my absolute must haves NYX Micro brow pencil.

So my haul is a wee boots haul. I love Boots but its one of those places when you go in for an eyeliner you come out with 3 bags full and €100 euro gone from your bank account lol. It's another Penney's, go in for socks come out with an entirely new wardrobe ha ha ha.

 




I've started doing my boots shopping online, far less temptation and so much more convenient for me as a full time working mam to two under 4. I get them delivered to the boots across the road from my job.

I was so happy to see that there was a free gift with purchase online, you needed to spend €60 to get it and it has €75 euro worth of free products to try. And they are all full size too. Unfortunately I cant see this deal on their website now but you can be guaranteed that they will have some sort of freebie or deal you can avail of.



So I didn't go mad with my purchases kept it simple and just bought the essentials. These are really my holy grail items with the exception of the mascara (Maxfactor calorie 2000). Its a really disappointing mascara and I have to say I wont be purchasing again.

I'm in the market for a good volumising mascara. One that's preferably waterproof, my eyes smudge a lot.

NXY micro eyebrow pencil was something I picked up on a whim one day while I was in boots in Liffey Valley. FYI my all time fav boots and the NYX stand is amazing. So happy to see this brand get some recognition as its been a favourite of mine for a long time. The first one I picked up was in a shade that had some red undertones in it, so I wasn't 100% happy with the colour (which might I add was my own fault, when the girl asked me if I needed any help I done the thing we all do......No thanks I'm ok......Lesson learnt) so this time round I went for the shade Ash Brown. Its perfect. The product itself reminds me of the Anastasia of Beverly Hills brow pencil but with a more affordable price tag. At €10.50 I was delighted.  You can purchase from boots.ie here

It is a double ended pencil, one end is the pencil the other is an spoolie / eyebrow brush. It has a fantastic colour pay off and with the tip being so thin gives a really feathered look to the brow. I normally get my brows done by my sister who is a HD brow tech and this NYX product is perfect for filling in in between my HD brows appointments.

I would highly recommend you get out an buy this product. Its by far the best brow product I have used. And I have used the Anastasia of Beverly hills one.

Let me know what your holy grail brow product is.


Love
Donna
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment