You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Friday 9 June 2017

Fitness Friday: Couch to 5K


Let me start off by saying I am a total couch potato, I exercise very little at the moment and eat what ever I like. That's all about to change. I'm determined to get back into running and eating healthy to lose weight and tone up. And after having 2 two kids its gonna be a challenge. I don't want to enter my 40's feeling uncomfortable about my weight and not happy in my own skin.

So I'm going to be posting here on a Friday letting you guys know how my week has been and what exercises I have been doing and how the eating is going.

I'm no expert, but I think sharing my progress will help keep me motivated and on track.

 So if you would like to come along with me on my journey, you can follow me here.

On my Twitter
On my Instagram

I'll be using the map my run app available to download in the play store or iTunes. I will be following the couch to 5k programme.

I've set myself a target to run the 10k in the women's mini marathon next year for MS Ireland. MS is something that has affected my family in the past year so I think its a great cause and its something that will give me the motivation to do this. Some of you might think huh? 10k that's nothing but for me someone who's doing very little exercise at the moment, believe me its a big thing.

Going to try rope in my sisters and friends too :)

So if you want to join me on my journey stay tuned.


Love

Donna
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment