You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose Perfume Review

Hi my name is Donna and I am a perfume addict. Yep that's me, I have loads and loads of perfumes bottles in my bedroom. Some I love and always repurchase some not so much!

My all time fav perfume is most definitely Stella. I j'adore this stuff its my signature scent :) I am a fresh smelling perfume fan, not into flowery or sweet at all.

 
You would be forgiven for thinking that with the word Rose in the name this would be a flowery fragrance, I know I did presume myself. I was however pleasantly surprised. It does have a flowery undertone to it, it's also a teeny bit sweet something I am not normally a fan of, but its mainly fresh smelling it's very much a just out of the shower smell which I love. I am loving loads of things of late so I apologise for that :) but I am here to tell the truth and this fragrance is one to try.

And the price tag (which my dearly beloved Stella has a hefty one to say the least) Diamonds rose in my opinion has a great price tag at €34.50 for 30ml and €44.50 for 50ml.

After a couple of hours of wear I cant smell it off myself but I am told it is still noticeable on me. My granny once told me if you cant smell a fragrance off yourself then its a perfect match for you.

I must do a perfume collection post soon.

what fragrances are you loving this summer?

Love

Donna
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment