You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Friday 9 June 2017

Hold the phone....Urban Decay Boutique Store coming to Dublin!!! Say What!!!

So I know I've been living in the Mammy bubble for way too long, there are so many new and exciting products out there only dying for me to try them. But this news......I'm super excited about!!!

One of my very favourite brands Urban Decay are opening their very first boutique stores in Dublin!!!!



It will be located on Grafton Street (number 50 for those who like the exact local :))  and they will open their doors at 10am on the 22nd of June. And they will be open 7 days a week (hallelujah)

I'm so so excited cant wait to see all the pallets in their glory. Their eye shadows are amazing and what I stocked in my makeup kit.

I'll need to go have a cup of tea and calm down lol

Hope you are all as excited as I am he he he


Lots of Love

Donna
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment