You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Favourite Summer Scent

There's nothing like a scent that takes you to a certain place in time. That fragrance for me I Estee Lauder Bronzed Goddess. It's like a little bottle of summer.

I discovered this perfume through a colleague in work. She would spray it throughout the day and I just loved it.

Its not overpowering and a soft fragrance. The main fragrance for me is the coconut but it also has a musty vanilla tone to it too. Which I don't normally like. I'm not a vanilla person.

There is an entire bronzed goddess range available too, I've yet to try them but the oil sounds like something I'd definitely be interested, it helps revitalise dull skin and helps tame frizzy fly away hair all with the Bronzed Goddess scent. I like the sound of that!

I believe though its only available in the summer months too. So make sure you get to your nearest Estee Lauder counter and grab yourself a bottle of summer.


Love

Donna
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment