You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Saturday 16 September 2017

Urban Decay troublemaker Mascara

I'm forever in search of a good mascara. You know the one we are all in search of. I've really crappy natural lashes so it's a mean feat for any mascara.

 
You've probably seen all the promo for urban decays latest offering Troublemaker.
They claim that it's so good that it should be illegal. Very big claim!  The mascara claims to give 13.7 times more volume than your natural lash, a sexy fluttery intensely black lashes. Super fat, super long and sex proof!! Yup they said that lol.
 
 
 
 
Although it's not a waterproof formula it claims to stand up to hot and heavy situations. Lol. The formula can be layered and doesn't clump.
 
I think you'll agree. The packaging is beautiful. Urban Decay customised the brush too. So that it grabs all the lashes even the tiny inside ones that some bushes just don't get to.
My first impressions of this mascara are good. I tried it on straight away and have to say I really noticed a difference in the length of my lashes straight away. I'll give it a few more goes before I give a proper verdict on it. So far it's a thumbs up.
 
Troublemaker Mascara will be available from Urban Decays Dublin boutique on Grafton Street from September the 27th and from Debenhams and House of Fraser from September the 28th. And with a RRP of €23 it won't break the bank either.
 
 
Get out there ladies and see if it is truly sex poof!.
 
 
Lots of Love
Donna
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment