You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Monday 4 September 2017

Monday Blues

I've been very quiet on here of late. I had varicose vein surgery and I go in to have my gallbladder removed soon too. I have really just enjoyed the downtime if I'm completely honest. Not having the 1.5 hour commute to and from work. The rush in the mornings to get the kids up and ready for crèche. The rat race really.

But reality has returned and we are back in full swing. My surgery went really well, very little pain and the bruising is fading. My skin is very sensitive in areas where veins were removed. I am presuming this is normal. I will do a post on the procedure once I have the second leg done as my second leg is a more complicated one so I want to see what the recovery from that one will be like.

The girls started a new crèche last week. What an emotional time that was. Saying goodbye to the old one was tough. But its a change that's for the greater good as the girls will be going to school next door to the new crèche so the move would have had to been made at some stage. New crèche is lovely and the girls are settling in well.

I have been trying out loads of new products so I have a load of reviews coming up too.

So be prepared to hear much more from me this week.

Lots of Love

Donna

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment