You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Appologies for my absence, but I am back :)

Hi Everyone,

So sorry for my long absence from the reviews. As some of you may all ready know I'm pregnant. After 3 long years and 1 successful IVF im now 21 weeks pregnant. So i've taken a few months off from the blog to concentrate on baby and myself. Also the tiredness from pregnancy and working full time I was alseep so early in the evenings I wasnt finding the time to pen a blog. Plus all my spare cash that normally went on beauty products has been going on baby items, my how times have changed. I've also been suffering from a condition called SPD which hasnt been pleasant. But all that said I am feeling great at the min, so its time to get back on the beauty blog and review some products.

If there are any items you have been looking to buy and would like me to review leave me a comment below.

Also if you yourself are facing IVF or pregnant and would like me to pen a blog on these subjects let me know too or send me a private email and I would be only too happy to answer any questions you might have.


Lots of Love

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment