You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Monday 11 March 2013

Yves St Laurent - Rouge Volupté Shine

I told you guys about this Lippy a couple of weeks ago, well the lovely people over at YSL sent me one to review for you guys, I was over the moon :)

The colour they sent me is no 17 Rose Intention. It’s a lovely deep pink colour.








It isn’t a colour I would wear normally on a day to day basis but would wear it on a night out. I think my favourite colour from the collection for everyday wear would be no 9 Nude in Private.




So the nitty gritty. What YSL say "Rouge Volupté Shine contains an all-in-one cocktail of lip care, for lips that are increasingly beautiful, comfortable and plump.
- Moisturizing action. Hyaluronic acid microspheres seal in moisture and prevent lips from drying out.
- Antioxidant shield. Pomegranate and rice extracts combat free radicals.
- Protection and extreme comfort. Emollients make the lips soft and smooth.
- Intense shine and luminous colour. Candelilla wax, combined with silicon oils, sheathes the lips in a shiny film coating that enhances the colour. Protection, comfort, wet-looking shine, homogeneous colour that doesn’t smudge: Rouge Volupté Shine melts on your lips and stay with you for hours of pure pleasure and unlimited seduction."

What I say: Firstly I just need to say the packaging on this lippy is one of the nicest I have ever seen!! It's soooo sexy :) This will be the lippy I pull out to make other people jealous he he he. The thing that stands out to me the most is the fabulously delicious mango scent, it smells so good. It feels really nice and moisturising on the lips, quite pigmented and it lives up to the name shiny. Its probably one of the most long wearing lippy's I've tried and it does leave a slight stain on the lips too. It kind of feels like a lip balm when it’s on which feels very nice. I think I'm in love.





I've been wearing this since I got it wanted to give it a good going over before I put the review up and I am honestly in love. I’m more a lip gloss girl (hence the name) but I could really get used to wearing a lippy everyday if it felt as good as this does on the lips. With the cold weather we have been having my lips haven’t been chapped once, which is something I normally suffer this time of year. 

With 19 shades to choose from I'm sure there will be a colour to suit every girls needs. Here's a top tip: We've all been asked at one time or another "what would you like for your birthday/Christmas?" and we always answer "ah I don’t mind". Ladies this is when you say oh well there is a YSL lippy I'd love :)

Rouge Volupté is available at YSL counters mid March and retails at €31.50.

What are your fav splurge items?  Do you own any fab Lippy's?

Love

Donna
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment