You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Thursday 14 March 2013

Wow Brown Liquid Tan - Review

Just in time for Tan Thursday. I recently attended the Irish Beauty show in the RDS Dublin. I had a few items on my list that I had to buy, one of these items was Wow Brown self tan.

Wow Brown is an Irish brand created by Fran and Don.

The lovely girls at the stand were so helpful (and the stand looked great too). I have skin that just wont go a dark colour with any self tan. It will take but will not be very noticeable. I relayed this to the girl at the stand and she told me that one of the developers of this tan Don also had the same problem and guaranteed me this would work. She suggested I buy the liquid tan. So that's what I got. And it was on offer for €10 which was a steal.

This bottle is 100ml so perfect for travelling with!.



What Wow Brown say about this tan:
 THE GOSS ON WOW BROWN READY TO GLO™:
Ready to Glo is Fran and Don's darkest tanning formula.Designed for gals who want a dark tan in seconds that lasts 7-10 days.
This condensed tanning liquid gives you the same full body applications as it's sister product DIY.

The bottle also says with a scent that's boyfriend friendly.

What I say: OK so let me just remind you, I never ever get a dark result from self tan ever!!! So my skin is a challenge for fake tan and Wow Brown was well up to the challenge. I was delighted with the results. People actually noticed I was tan and I got loads and loads of complements. It has a dark guide colour in it which is a golden brown colour so its safe to head out with it on while its developing. The scent while it might be boyfriend friendly lol its most definitely not husband friendly as Mr Lip gloss made the comment "the smell of fake tan off ye" lol. Its not anymore smelly than other brands but for the colour pay off I am more than happy to smell like fake tan :) and the smell really only lasted until the day after I had applied it. It wore of fantastically well, not a bit of scaly looking skin in sight.  

I was patchy in areas but that was all my own fault I was spraying myself instead of spraying the mitt at the start ha ha. So make sure this is how you apply it too spray the mitt and then apply to your body. And as it's a really dark colour make sure and apply moisturiser any dry areas as they will develop super dark if not.

So to sum up, I love it. Hate the smell but its something I can live with as it has excellent results. If your like me and can never find a tan that will give you the results you want you need to check this tan out. 

You can purchase Wow Brown here it retails at €21.99. Check their facebook page too as I'm sure from time to time there will be offers going on.

Happy tanning ladies

Donna
XXX

PS: I done some before pics but then completely forgot the after ones lol I'll be applying tonight so I will update this post with them then.

No comments:

Post a Comment