You can contact me via email

Lipglossandslippers@gmail.com

Friday 28 June 2013

LANCOME ADVANCED GÉNIFIQUE REVIEW

I was recently sent this youth activating serum to try out and review. I realised that this was going to be a product that I would need to trial for a while before I would see any results. I started to use this over four weeks ago, so now was as good at time as any to let you all know how I got on.


This new formula has 40% more active ingredients than the original. Lancôme have identified that there are 25 genes actively involved in the fight for youthful skin, once they had identified them they could target them by adding new anti-aging ingredients.

This serum is a milky colour and almost slimely (not a great word to use I know just cant think of another way to describe it :)) texture, it is dispensed using a dropper. You use this serum after cleansing and toning but before moisturising. I use the one drop. Initially it does feel quiet wet on your skin but once it sinks in it feels very moistirising. 

After over 4 weeks of use I can notice some improvements in the look and feel of my skin. It does feel plumper and more nourished than before. My newer less deep wrinkles seem less visible however the deeper ones haven't changed enough for me to notice.

So I must admit what I thought on the outset would be a gimmick has actually surprised me a lot! It's most definitely a luxury item at €73 for 30ml. This isn't something you would buy in a whim. But it's certainly something I feel I need to carry on using in my routine. As I've said before I have been using it for 4 weeks or more and there is still a fair amount left in the bottle I would say at least another 10 weeks worth so if you break the price down its actually not too bad.

So it's a thumbs up from me, I do have dry skin so it has really helped my skin out its not as dry or in need of a heavy moisturiser. Oily skinned ladies you might need to have a bit of trial and error with the amount you use but I am sure the lovely ladies on the counter can advise you better than me :)

Are youth serums part of your beauty routines? Let me know.

Love 

Donna 
Xxx

Ps I've just seen this is on sale on debenhams.ie for €58.00!!! Bargain




2 comments:

  1. Ooh I haven’t seen this before. Sounds really good though from your review. xxx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo worth a try!! You should try get a sample from your local counter

      Delete